Friday, March 06, 2009

Cory through the eyes of our children.

1. What is something dad always says to you?
Zane (age 7): A tackling word. It's like 'Oh Yeah'.
Luke (age 5): Seems like he always says don't get out of bed.
Cade (age 3): Go in yours room.

2. What makes dad happy?
Zane: To squish us.
Luke: Me.
Cade: Me hugging him.

3. What makes dad sad?
Zane: To kill us.
Luke: If I burned all of the Pepsi.
Cade: Me no hugging him.

4. How does your dad make you laugh?
Zane: Tickling us.
Luke: When he tickles me.
Cade: From tickling me.

5. What was your dad like as a child?
Zane: Indian.
Luke: Me.
Cade: Bars. 'Cause us love bars. [Granola bars]

6. How old is your dad?
Zane: What is it again?
Luke: How old? 45?
Cade: Me think 5-8.

7. How tall is your dad?
Zane: I have no idea.
Luke: I don't know.
Cade: 8 points.

8. What is his favorite thing to do?
Zane: Go on bike rides.
Luke: Play with me.
Cade: Go look at houses with you [mom].

9. What does your dad do when you're not around?
Zane: Do work.
Luke: He goes and does a date with mom.
Cade: Go to the store with you [mom].

10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
Zane: The strongest person in the whole wide world.
Luke: I don't know.
Cade: No me know.

11. What is your dad really good at?
Zane: Basket....no. Football.
Luke: Making pancakes.
Cade: Cutting trees [as he stares out the window].

12. What is your dad not very good at?
Zane: Knowing if we're squished. He doesn't think we're squished when we are squished.
Luke: Dad isn't very good at making babies.
Cade: Climbing trees [as he continues staring out the window].

13. What does your dad do for his job?
Zane: Build houses.
Luke: He builds houses. That is what his job is.
Cade: Work on a house.

14. What is your dad's favorite food?
Zane: This is an easy one. It's tacos.
Luke: Salad and hamburgers, tacos. That is all.
Cade: 'Tatoes.

15. What makes you proud of your dad?
Zane: Because he is so much fun and he makes everything seem fun.
Luke: When he makes pancakes. Yum! I want pancakes right now!
Cade: He at our house.

16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
Zane: Strong man!
Luke: A kid one that we could watch and that mommy could watch.
Cade: Spiderweb.

17. What do you and your dad do together?
Zane: Play football. Go out.
Luke: I go in the pickup with him. Sometimes I go to his work site with him.
Cade: Go to a store.

18. How are you and your dad the same?
Zane: We have two eyes, two hands, five fingers, two eyes, two nostrils, one body and two legs. Two feet and five toes.
Luke: We're people. He is a person and I am a person.
Cade: 'Cause me have the same hair as him. Just a little bit.

19. How are you and your dad different?
Zane: He's bigger than me. Almost everything about him is bigger than me.
Luke: He likes salad and I don't. And I like...what does I like and he doesn't? I don't know.
Cade: 'Cause us have not the same eyeballs.

20. How do you know your dad loves you?
Zane: Because he's nice to me.
Luke: When he hugs me and kisses me and says that he loves me. I thought that you knowed that? Didn't know that you didn't.
Cade: 'Cause he loves me. 'Cause dad told me.

21. What does your dad like most about your mom?
Zane: Nothing. He just loves her so much.
Luke: That he is her husband.
Cade: Making dinner.

22. Where is your dad's favorite place to go?
Zane: To go on drives when mom is in a store.
Luke: I don't know. Robins. [Red Robin Restaurant]
Cade: To the Steve's house. [Steve Cornelius]

2 comments:

Alexis said...

These are GREAT!! My favorite: Dad isn't very good at making babies. LOL

Tyler said...

Hilarious!

Blog Archive