Sunday, March 15, 2009

Oh, the questions...

"What is that?" asks Cade.
"It's salt & pepper," respond I.
"Where did you get it?"asks Cade.
"From the cabinet," respond I.
"Where did you get it?" Cade asks again.
"From the store," respond I, hoping that Cade now has the answer he seeks.
"What did you get from the store?" says Zane, deciding that he know wants to be part of the conversation.
"The salt & pepper," respond I.
"Which cabinet?" Luke wants to know; however, no response is given from the tired I.
"I know! A cabinet we cannot reach," Luke concludes.

Recently Luke asked, "How do daddies help girls make babies?"
My answer: God has a special way.
To which Luke responded, "It could be that Jesus has a magic remote control."

Luke also asked recently, "Do butterflies go potty?"

No comments:

Blog Archive