Saturday, February 28, 2009

Lori through the eyes of our children

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Zane (age 7): Good job!
Luke (age 5): I love you.
Cade (age 3): Good stuff.

2. What makes mom happy?
Zane: Saying, 'I love you.'
Luke: Me.
Cade: Saying me love her.

3. What makes mom sad?
Zane: Being mean.
Luke: If I die or get on fire.
Cade: Hint? Me cry then her cry.

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Zane: Tickling us.
Luke: Tickling me.
Cade: Telling something to dad.

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Zane: I don't know. What were you like?
Luke: Me.
Cade: Cereal.

6. How old is your mom?
Zane: 35
Luke: 35
Cade: 8

7. How tall is your mom?
Zane: Can I have a tape measure, Mom?
Luke: Not very tall. It's okay how tall you are, I think.
Cade: This big [points at the computer].

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Zane: Make us happy.
Luke: Eat candy & chocolate.
Cade: Eat dinner.

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Zane: Worry.
Luke: Go find me.
Cade: Go to a store.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Zane: Doing crazy tricks.
Luke: Me.
Cade: Shar-Shar's.

11. What is your mom really good at?
Zane: Loving us.
Luke: Making food.
Cade: Doing Zane's school.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Zane: Driving, right mom?
Luke: Nothing.
Cade: Cutting stuff.

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Zane: Feed us & clean up our toys.
Luke: Make me obey.
Cade: Hint?

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Zane: Ice cream & brownies.
Luke: What? I don't know.
Cade: Salad.

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Zane: Being nice.
Luke: Snuggling.
Cade: No me know.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Zane: Mom-my Girl.
Luke: Lori mom.
Cade: This one [picks up a pink pencil]

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Zane: Go on dates sometimes.
Luke: Go on dates & to the eye doctor.
Cade: Go to the park.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Zane: Same color hair, 2 eyes, 2 nostrils, 1 mouth, 2 ears.
Luke: We love each other.
Cade: Us likes greens.

19. How are you and your mom different?
Zane: My mom is bigger than me.
Luke: I don't like peas or pickles & she does.
Cade: From us no like green.

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Zane: Because she snuggles with me & tickles me.
Luke: Because she hugs & kisses me.
Cade: 'Cause you love me.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Zane: He does work for mom - making houses what makes us get money.
Luke: That he works money for her.
Cade: 'Cause he love you.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Zane: Home.
Luke: To me.
Cade: Go at the store with dad.

4 comments:

Cory said...

I like my family!

Barbara Jean said...

Lori,
That is adorable.

So glad you guys came by the other day.
It is always such a treat to see you.

Blessings,
Barb

Sarah said...

Lori, that was really cute! :)

Tyler said...

Also, hilarious! (I like the one about the pencil, and the one about the computer).