Monday, February 09, 2009

William Wayne Gant

Curtis and Melissa had their boy, William Wayne, on Saturday, February 7th, at 10:34am. He weighed 6lbs. 10oz. and was 20" long. He is named after his great-grandpa, William "Bill" Pile, and his dad, Curtis Wayne.

Although each of our boys love their new cousin very much, I think Cade is the most excited. While we were waiting
for the baby to come, Cade asked, "When is Curtis going to get that baby out!?" He also called William his "son" one time. On the way home, Cade sang, "I love Will, Will, Will. I love Will, Will, Will."

They each had a turn holding him and loved every minute of it.







2 comments:

Cory said...

Very nice pictures! You are good!

Barbara Jean said...

Lori,
These pics are so wonderful, cute, and fun!!!

I'll need to get over here more often!!

We are haiving a 100th post giveaway on my Barb's Treasures blog, if you wnat to come join in, and maybe win something fun!!

Great to 'see you'.
Blessings,
Barb