Thursday, April 02, 2009

LOOSING TEETH. Yuck!


Zane's two front top teeth are loose. One is VERY wiggly. Cory doesn't even want to see Zane wiggle it and I don't like it much either. However, seeing it in there with its deviant crookedness, staring at me, makes me want to pull it out! I don't like tugging on it, but getting it out seems to be the lesser of two evils. Zane is a brave little boy and pretty good about letting me tug on his teeth. [I have pulled out three of the four teeth that he has lost.] He gives me permission and I stop when he asks me to, until today...

Today, I got to tugging on his tooth and had a hard time stopping when Zane requested me to. The tooth is just so close to coming out! Finally, I let him go and he went back to his schoolwork. After awhile he came to me with his paper. He was suppose to write two sentences about his favorite breakfast. What he wrote didn't exactly answer the question, but it did make me laugh:
"I have the feeling that my mom will pull out my tooth while I'm eating."
As instructed, he also drew a picture to go with his sentence. A picture of me pulling out his tooth just as he was about to eat his breakfast doughnut! I laughed so much that he asked me, "Mom, are you going to put this on your blog?" How could I not?

No comments:

Blog Archive