Friday, October 10, 2008

Our boys are funny...

Today during school I told Zane that I was cold. He said, "Tell you what, after this, I will go get some wood and you can build a fire."

This week while driving, Cade has asked me several times, "Mom, are we on Beltline?" Beltline is a major bypass/expressway in Eugene. It took me awhile to even understand what he was saying. Being that I have no internal compass, it is always nice to learn that the boys are not inheriting that gene from me. I am counting on them to be my navigators as they get older and it appears that they may be able to help me sooner than I thought.

I have been blogging now for several years and the boys are starting to realize that I like writing down the funny things they say. This week Luke asked me if I was going to write what he said in my blog. It reminded me of when I was little. My mom always kept a diary of the funny things we said and I once asked her, "Mom, are you going to write that in your diarrhea." My mom really did inspire and encourage me to keep this online journal. I am so glad that I have.

No comments:

Blog Archive