Monday, October 06, 2008

Breaking news...

Curtis and Melissa are having a baby boy! I can hardly wait to watch him toddling around after his older cousins.

The boys were trying to help name the baby:
Zane Cole suggested (1) Leroy, and then (2) Hunter. He later added (3) Cole Gant.
__________

Luke Dion suggested (1) Dion, and then agreed with Zane on (2) Hunter. (They don't care the
name has already been used by a cousin.) Luke also likes (3) I Love You Gant.
__________

Cade Roy likes (1) Cole. (He said, "Cole. Like me." I guess he isn't sure of his middle name.)

Then he changed it to (2) Jumper (the only catch with this name is Cade said it is for
the dog that Melissa has in her tummy.)

His last pick was (3) Goal. (When I read this back to the boys, Cade changed it to
"Goal Tink Gant". He doesn't even know we have a Tink(er) in the family.)

Cade changes quickly, now he says, "Goat Gant." And also recommended,
"Coat Boat Gant". (I think the kid likes to rhyme.)

No comments:

Blog Archive