Saturday, October 25, 2008

HAPPY DAY

Today is my 35th birthday and my family SPOILED me!

My husband brought me breakfast in bed.

My sister-in-law, Melissa, called to wish me a happy day.

My father and mother-in-law, Terry and Loretta, sent me an oh-so-nice birthday card!

My son, Zane, said out-of-the-blue that he thinks I'm the best mom in the world and Luke and Cade both piped in their agreement.

My mom, sister and niece came to Eugene to celebrate with me.
Joy & Lolly gave me a cute new shirt, a balloon, and chocolate. Mom gave me a picture frame and some spending money. She also provided lunch: ham and cheese croissant sandwiches. Yum.

After lunch we went to a pumpkin patch and had apple pie and ice cream. The kids each got to pick out a pumpkin. My mom bought apples for me to make carmel apples. Yummy!

Later in the day, Mom offered to watch the kids so that Cory and I could go to dinner. We went to Marie Callender's and it was scrumdiddlyumptious.

When we arrived back home, I was surprised to find my Dad watching the kids. (Dad wasn't able to make it earlier in the day because he was working.) Dad brought me roses and a cheesecake from Market of Choice! A cheesecake from Market of Choice was the one thing that I really wanted...and he didn't even know that!

The day left me feeling very, very spoiled.

Thanks SO MUCH, family, for making my day special.





No comments:

Blog Archive