Sunday, April 29, 2007

To marry or not to marry...

Zane has long told us that he is not going to get married. He wants to adopt many children and live in a house that is attached to ours. (He has very specific ideas for the house.) Recently he changed the plan a bit. He said, "I just want to marry Luke." When he gets older he will understand that you can't marry your brother, but for now I'm just glad that he likes Luke so much. I pray that they (and Cade) will always be the best of friends.

Luke usually says that he does want to get married and, like Zane, he plans to adopt children. I don't know if the boys will follow through with their adoptions plans. However, it is interesting to me that they have developed this plan at such a young age and have maintained it for such a long time. (I think Zane has been telling us his adoption plan for maybe two years...that's along time for a 5 year old!)

No comments: