Friday, April 27, 2007

Fun Times

ZANE----------
Yesterday Zane said that while he was putting his socks on in the family room God told him that he "should go around the world and preach about God."

A few days ago Cory and I were having a little argument. Zane stood in between us and put his arms up; one toward me and the other toward Cory. He said, "I don't think you're handling this very well." He then advised his Dad that he should do what I want and then do what he (Cory) wants.


LUKE----------

Luke wants to be a teacher and fireman. He plans to work as a teacher one day and a fireman the next.

Recently Luke and I had a difficult afternoon. Later I asked him to come over so I could hug him and tell him that I love him. He said, "You're sorry that you made bad choices."


CADE----------

Yesterday I gave Cade a fudge ice cream bar. He said, "Hmm....good."

The other day when we were outside Cade bent down and moaned or groaned. I asked him if he was okay. He said, "No." He stood up and looked down toward his "boy parts." Then he pulled up his shirt & ran over to the bushes and pretended to go potty (something he has seen his older brothers do many times.) It was very funny! Evidently he is becoming aware of when he needs to go potty and I'm starting to dream about a household with no stinky diapers.

No comments: