Wednesday, April 04, 2007

A Blanket, A Song, And Pig Chicken

Cade has a name for his blanket. I think he has for awhile, but we just figured it out. What is the name? Bubba. He actually pronounces it more like Bubbah, but we say Bubba and he knows what we mean. I like that name for a blanket...very cute.

Yesterday Luke was singing a song outside. I didn't pay attention to most of the song, especially considering that most of it was just made up words and the often repeated "ding-dong." When the song came to an end (of which only he would know) he said, "I'm so glad that song is over. I'm really tired." I got a good laugh out of that one!

On the way to Cottage Grove to meet my parents for dinner, Zane asked where we would eat. I told him where and he said that that was where they have his favorite chicken. I said that it was actually pork. He replied, "Yes, my favorite chicken -- Pork." I told him that Pork is from a pig. Evidently he still didn't understand because he replied that Pig was his favorite Chicken. I then explained that I thought he meant "meat." That BBQ Pork is his favorite meat, not chicken. He agreed. What a conversation...

No comments: