Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Gravity & Love

Zane said the other day, "Wouldn't it be neat if we unlocked the mystery and could jump to the moon." Before you think he is a total brainiac, we did read a book about gravity that said something regarding unlocking the mystery of gravity. But, I still think it's amazing that he remembered it and used it properly.

Luke usually makes a pretty big ordeal about me leaving. Sometimes it is nice and sometimes not so much. One thing I hope to remember: lately he goes to the door and signs "I love you" in sign language through the window, then he grabs the doorknob to pull himself up in order to look out the window to see if I saw his sign. He does this several times. He is up, then disappears, then the little sign, then up pops his head, etc. It is even cuter because he has to hold down his middle and ring finger with his other hand in order to do the sign.

No comments: