Wednesday, September 09, 2009

OUR SILLY LUKE

Zane asked me, "Does Luke still need his glasses?" Luke responded, "Do you still need to see?"

Luke and I both had the same idea the other day in school. I excitedly said, "We think alike!" Luke then stated, "We don't have very big ideas do we?
"

The following picture of Luke is from last weekend when we went huckleberry picking. He found a couple red huckleberries and put one in each nostril. I told him that he should not ever do that again and he quickly popped them out. Then I asked him to put them back in just for a minute while I snapped a quick picture. It was just too funny! I must ask: Who wants to pick some huckleberries?







1 comment:

L2Gant said...

Yesterday he stuck candy corn up his nose. He is such a silly little boy. :-)