Saturday, May 16, 2009

Business Minded

One day the boys decided to start selling paper. They were all three on my bed working together to fold and tie little bundles of small notepad paper. They also put a sign in the window of our front door. In the following weeks when family came to visit they would try to make a sale and then split the money.

Then they decided that I needed a business. First they wanted me to cut hair and they put up a little sign. They expected people to start coming by for a haircut. However, I really don't like cutting hair. The sign came down.

Then they decided I should sell cookies and pizza. They put up signs. My dad came to visit and told them that they could not have the sign up in the window unless the product was available. So, I started making big cookies and freezing them individually. My mom said that she would buy them all if I brought them down to Drain. I explained that she would need to come to the "store." Later, I told Zane about her request and he said that we could deliver them...for one dollar. Where do they get this? It must be from their father who is always mulling over a new business idea.

No comments: