Sunday, February 19, 2006

Sick day.

Zane and Luke were sick today. Zane threw up 4 times and Luke 6. They both had trouble with their bowels too. I don't think I've ever seen Luke so sick. It was surprising to see him get off the couch. When he did, he couldn't make it back. He would walk across the room and then lay down tired. Very sad. Both boys do good about using a bowl when they vomit. Even little Luke vomited in his bowl all by himself while I was in the bathroom cleaning up Zane. I wouldn't have even known about it had his bowl not provided the evidence. I sure hope they're better tomorrow. Zane still has a fever. Luke seems better. He wanted to be held tonight while I was making dinner. He was crying because he was hungry.

On another note: Cade was impatient tonight when I was feeding him and even seemed to want more. I guess he likes solid food.

No comments:

Blog Archive