Friday, July 08, 2011

Busy Boys

My boys do not have trouble finding things to do. They are not the type to complain about not having anything to do. I think I have only heard the word bored used in our house once or twice. I feel blessed that I don't have to deal with that attitude that seems to plague so many children.

They like building forts or towers with nearly every cushion/pillow in our house.




They were so excited when they discovered that Cade's little beads that expand in water would also stick to the ceiling. There were about 60 up there and it was very interesting and colorful; however, I was a little concerned they would stain the ceiling or dry and then damage the paint. They thought trying to get them down was also fun.




Sometimes I'm smart enough to harness their energy and put them to work doing things that I don't find the time to do. They had a great time washing windows.

No comments: