Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Luke's artwork

Awhile back we went to see Dr. Holo for Luke's 5-year checkup. We filled out the usual form that charts how Luke has grown in motor & cognitive skills. On question number ninety Luke was to draw a picture of a person. As you can read below, points are given for each body part included in the picture. When Dr. Holo looked at his artwork she was so impressed that Luke included a heart in the person. She said that in twenty years she has never seen a child do that. Later when I was explaining Luke's emotional side Dr. Holo referenced the picture and said that it was so interesting, given his emotional character, that he included the heart. I completely agree.



The second picture I've included is one that Luke drew of himself and me. I love my hair, heart & muscles.

No comments:

Blog Archive