Sunday, August 10, 2008

Clear Lake

The boys slept on a futon side by side. It didn't prove to work out very well. Luke wanted a drink of water and wouldn't let it go. Zane had to go potty. (No water and no toilet in the cabin...) Cade wanted to sleep with me. During the night they seemed to play musical sleeping bags. Luke ended up in Zane's bag and I'm pretty sure Zane was sleeping in Cade's and Cade got Luke's. How it all happened I'm not quite sure! It was a long night...Cory helping Luke with his pole. I love this picture!
Cade caught his first fish and was so excited! I think all the people boating on the lake heard him yelling, "I caught a fish! I caught a fish!" Zane and Luke also each caught a fish.
Luke and Cade had a lot of fun playing with the bait. :o)

No comments:

Blog Archive