Friday, September 14, 2007

Things are changing...

Zane told me yesterday that "things are changing". He then listed things that have recently changed: our friends adopted 2 children, Uncle Curtis and Melissa just got a dog and so did some other friends of ours. He has a new school book and he can get his car seat unbuckled by himself. This impressed me so much. I wonder how many 5-year-olds contemplate how their little worlds are changing. Yesterday, he started his Kindergarten school book and was able to read words. Okay, so they all rhymed (hat, cat, bat, mat, etc.) but still, that's pretty good for his first day! When I brushed his teeth tonight I noticed that both his front bottom teeth are loose. Things are really changing...I think it's too fast for me. I'm not ready for my boys to grow up!

No comments: