Saturday, September 15, 2007

Cade's TWO

Okay, so this entry is over a month late, but it's up! Cade's party was almost a flop. We were planning to go to Molalla to see Grandpa Bruce and Grandma Marsha and go to a train park to ride a miniature train, but Cory and I both had forgot that we had committed to other plans. I thought I had until Friday to finalize my plans, but when they fell through there was no reason to delay the party. So, I ran around town to find the gift I had in mind and also made some cupcakes. My parents decided to come and we were going to meet at a pizza parlor. I got home from running errands 10 minutes before we needed to leave and Cory wasn't home. There was a message on the phone from him that he needed me to go to Harrisburg (20 minutes one-way) and jump his pick-up. How could I do that and meet my parents too? Fortunately my parents drove up just as I got off the phone. Mom stayed with the kids and Dad went to get the pizza and pop. Cory and I got back and everything turned out fine. [Thanks Papa & Boom-Boom for saving the day!]
I hope to blog a few stats about Cade sometime soon...

No comments: