Saturday, April 29, 2006

Captain Spunderwear...

Zane recently got a pair of suspenders from his Grandma Boom-Boom. He can't remember the right word and calls them spunderwear. Very funny. He also gets confused about country boy and city boy. He has a John Deere shirt that says "Country Boy." The other day I called him Hero because he held the door open for me. He normally likes to be called Hero, but that day he wanted to be called City Boy. I asked if he meant Country Boy and he said yes. Okay, Country Boy! I have heard him at other times around the house saying City Boy as though it was the name of super hero like Spiderman or Superman.

Cade has had a busy month. He started clapping (4/10/06), waving (4/20) and saying Dada and Mama (4/26). I thought it quite diplomatic of him to say both Dada and Mama on the same day, within an hour. I had thought he had said Mama one other time on a previous day, but wasn't sure. He has been saying Da, but wouldn't say Dada. Cade's top teeth poked through the gums today(4/29). They're giving him some trouble. I'm thankful for Tylenol.

No comments:

Blog Archive