Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Plans

"My plans are making your plans not work very well." Zane C. Gant 2/22/06

Today in the mall Zane pushed around the umbrella stroller Cade was riding in. Luke either held onto the stroller, which Zane didn't like very well, or walked near us with only a little dawdling. It was so nice to have Zane's help and he looked adorable strolling his little brother everywhere. It was quite enjoyable. I actually had both arms/hands free...and nothing to do with them! A rare moment indeed.

Tonight I caught Zane standing up in the top bunk of the bunk beds and told him he better lay down (so he doesn't get hurt and to hopefully get him to sleep) or he would have to sleep in the crib. He looked at me with an expression that said "Silly Mom, don't you know that sleeping in a crib is fun!" and said, "I like to sleep in cribs." So, of course, then I had to tell him he couldn't and to just lay down.

No comments:

Blog Archive