Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Three Little Boys

Funny things said...

Yesterday when Zane told us he needed to use the facilities, Cory told him to hold it. He said he couldn't because he doesn't have a hand on his bottom.

Today Zane was looking at a book that my Uncle Lenard wrote in when he was a little boy. After asking me about why Lenard did that Zane said, "When I write in books it makes me 'freak out'."

Yesterday I asked Luke what he wanted to do. He responded, "Frisbee. Daddy." I asked what else he wanted to do and he said, "Bike." Later I was trying to get him to repeat he list to Cory and he added, "Candy." So his wish list for the day...play Frisbee with Daddy, go for a bike ride and eat candy. Pretty cute that at one (almost two) he can develop a to-do list.

Point of Interest: Yesterday was Cade's first day at the beach.

No comments:

Blog Archive