Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Luke's words

I published a post earlier that told a story about Zane saying he would "freak out." Since that time Luke has started "freaking out" too. It is cute because he can't quite say it; it sounds more like "feak ou." He says a lot of two or three word sentences now; however, sometimes his words still run together. His newest sentence is "What did you say?", but when Luke says it it sounds more like one word. He is really fun to listen to. For awhile now he has said "Sorry" followed by "again." He shakes his head when he says "again." Translation: He is sorry and he will not do it again. He seems to be sorry a lot and so we have heard this many, many times. I think I must smile every time because he seems so sincere and it's adorable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Lori and Cory. I just wanted to say that the boys are darling. This particular comment made me laugh because my granddaughter Mackenzie used to say What did you say what did you say what did you say" Always three times and such a funny joke she thought. So her mom, Marianne and myself would say it to each other and she would laugh at us.

Anonymous said...

I don't have a blog site so just email me at the church email if you have a comment. daytoncc@macnet.com

Blog Archive