Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Privacy Please

Today I had the crazy idea of using the bathroom all ALONE. What was I thinking? Zane came in and I told him I wanted privacy. I asked him to leave. Upon hearing my request he walked over and got a handful of "privacy" from one of the bathroom tiles above the tub and brought it over. I again try to explain that I wanted to be alone, but he was distracted when I forgot to hold my pretend privacy and stated, "You dropped your privacy!" He dutifully went and brought me another handful. I tried to explain again that privacy meant I wanted to be alone. He literally laughed in my face. During this time in the bathroom, Zane brought me at least three heaping handfuls of privacy and accused me at least once of eating my privacy. Until now, I never knew how funny "privacy" could be...

No comments:

Blog Archive