Wednesday, March 10, 2010

They keep me smiling. :-)

Cade (4 1/2) just said, "When I get to Heaven I'm going to say to Him, 'Thank you for bringing us to Heaven!' and then I'm going to jump up on Him and hug Him and kiss Him." 3/3/10

Would God be proud of me if I give him how much money is a car? How proud? Maybe he would give me a surprise when I get to heaven? Cade, age 4, 3/10/10

My leg elbows are dirty. Cade 4/6/10

The boys like asking me to marry them. Recently, Cade asked me to marry him and then presented me with a Lego creation. He hasn't wanted the other boys to take it apart and they think they need the pieces. I tried explaining to Zane and Luke that Cade meant it as a symbol of his love. The funniest part by far of all the silliness is hearing Cade yell, "GIVE ME MY SYMBOL OF LOVE!!" 4/14/10

Last week we drove down a street that had no outlet. When Zane saw the NO OUTLET sign he said, "How sad!" I asked him why he thought it was sad and he said, "They don't have anything to plug into."

"We all probably feel like we have a spot missing in us. The thing that we feel missing in us is our real home [heaven]." Zane, age 8 2/20/10

I was looking at our pictures on the computer and told Cade and Zane that the pictures were of "last Easter". Zane said, "It is? We never get one again!?" 3/30/10

Today I heard Zane and Luke talking to Cade. They were asking him if when he got older he would still want the Lego creation that he made. They said that if he did they were going to take a picture and blog about it so people would laugh at him. It seems like our new cyber world has created a whole new level for teasing. That's not good. 3/30/10

One of Zane's favorite things to do is fold paper into different creations. Luke was watching Zane and said, "You're going to be a paper artist; I just know it!"

Alan Aldrich from our church called. Luke answered the phone and when he brought it to me he said, "It's Alamo." Zane then perked up, "Elmo!?" Sometimes I feel like we are always playing some weird version of that old telephone game. You know the one. You whisper something into a person's ear and then they whisper is to someone else. It continues down the line until the last person says some distorted version aloud.

No comments: