Sunday, July 27, 2008

Zane the traveling man?

Zane likes to watch "Rick Steves' Europe" when he gets a chance. Recently, he was watching it at my parent's house and didn't get to finish the show because it was time to home. Evidently, he stewed about it during the 45 minute drive back to Eugene. While I was brushing his teeth he told me that he wished his brothers hadn't been born. (I don't remember him ever saying that before...) He was very sad, almost to the point of tears. I asked him why he said that and he told me, "Then we could travel like we use to." I didn't know we had done much traveling and told him we had only been to Florida and Idaho. I assured him that in a few years we would get to travel again and that I believe his brothers are worth the delay in our travel schedule. He still seemed so sad. I guess he has been bit by the travel bug. Maybe he will be the next Rick Steves!?

PS Cory just told me that Zane also likes to watch "Travels to the Edge."

No comments:

Blog Archive