Thursday, March 22, 2007

Driving, Super Heroes & Diapers

I was teasing Zane the other day and told him that when we took the videos back to the store that I was going to send him in alone to return them. He said that he couldn't do that because he would be scared. Although he was too scared to take the videos back, he did offer to drive us to the store.

Yesterday, Cade got angry during lunch and kicked his chair over backwards. It scared me and I rushed over to see if he was okay. Zane also came over to comfort Cade. Luke got down from the table and ran for the bathroom to wash his hands. In route to the bathroom he stated, "The super heroes are coming."

Note of Interest - Cade told me on Monday, 3/19/07, that he was stinky. He patted himself on his bottom. I asked if he needed his diaper changed and he nodded yes.

No comments:

Blog Archive