Thursday, August 31, 2006

Luke's new glasses.

Luke is looking a little sad in his new glasses, but he was actually just being silly. He has been good about getting glasses. He wanted them! He said that he can't see very well and that he wants to be able to see the sky. Once he received the glasses I asked what he could see in the sky and he said, "God." He also looked closely at my face and said that I had stuff on it. He said it was dirt and when I asked him to touch where the dirt was he traced my nose and checks. I don't think he had ever seen my freckles before. The glasses have been a big adjustment. At first he would ask to take them off several times a day, but he doesn't do that anymore. I have heard that it will take about 3 weeks for his eyes to adjust. I'm praying that his eyes will get better and that the Doctor will be able to decrease the strength of his lenses. Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Blog Archive