Sunday, July 17, 2005

GORGEOUS and smelly??

This last week Zane crawled into bed with me in the morning and put his arms around me. He whispered, "You are gorgeous. You're gorgeous because your big and can hold me." It was very cute especially because of the way he pronounces gorgeous. He then saw some lotion by my bed and said he wanted to put some on me because I smelled bad. (I prefer to believe that he was just saying that as an excuse to use the lotion...) He put lotion on my arms and I put some on his back. He said, "Thanks, Mom" as though I had just hung the moon.

A story to remember: Several months ago the boys and I went to my Grandpa & Grandma Cole's house. When we pulled up Grandpa was riding his lawn mower. Zane walked up to him and Grandpa turned the mower off. As he did the mower back-fired. I assumed that Zane would be scared, but he wasn't. He looked all around and said, "deer buck." He thought someone was shooting at a buck. What a boy. What a little hunter. What a Cole.

No comments:

Blog Archive